Meet Dr. Adenike Gbenle
- Dr. Adenike Olayinka Gbenle is a General Dentist. She received her undergraduate and graduate education at the College of Dentistry University of Lagos, Nigeria. After graduating in 1999 with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery, She completed a one year internship program at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Lagos, Nigeria in 2000.
- Dr. Gbenle completed a three year Advance Standing Program at the University Of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery (BCDS), and the first dental school in the world in 2008 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery.
- Dr. Gbenle is a fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- Dr. Gbenle is a member of the American Dental Association, Maryland State dental Society and American Academy of General Dentist.
- Dr. Gbenle is married to her wonderful husband and both have three amazing children.
- She enjoys playing long tennis, acting in drama, teaching in the bible school, and spending time with family and friends.